Where we’ve come from…
Our history has been well documented, first in the form of a book published in 1934 titled ‘Record of Richmond Lodge No 2032. 1884-1934. And Early Masonry in Richmond’ and most recently in 2015, a compact yet detailed booklet simply titled ‘The Richmond Lodge No:2032’. This newest addition summarises the first publication whilst documenting the lodge’s history in subsequent years up to the present day.
A digital copy of the new 2015 booklet can be downloaded in PDF format using the link below. The original 1934 book is still available to view upon request from the lodge archives.
To learn more about Freemasonry in general please visit The United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) website – www.ugle.org.uk